Relax and enjoy whilst we take care of your garden. Based in the heart of Morbihan, we maintain gardens around the commune of Ploërmel, we maintain our gardens with the aim of reducing your maintenance costs whilst helping nature. We are specialists in the creation of beautiful edible gardens. Let us tempt you!
Creation of edible gardens
You dream of basking in the sun, nibbling fresh fruits, harvesting a bunch of edible flowers… our edible gardens are ideal for you.
Your edible garden is arranged according to your needs and can include the following elements:
- The Orchard : many varieties of fruits to nibble or transform into jams, chutneys, sauces, etc.
- Aromatic Herbs : Like the famous herb spiral, in squares or dotted amongst a rockery, a dozen herbs for teas, marinades, syrops…
- Vegetable Garden : A wide variety of classic vagetables and long forgotten ancient varieties utilised in innovative beds intermingled with edible flowers and companion plants.
- Biodiversity Corner : where the flora and the fauna comes to life in your garden to provide all the essential ingredients.
- Places of Well-Being : beautiful scented gardens to contemplate and reflect upon life.
We can provide: advice, designs, realisation and/or support. For more information, contact Dan on 06 04 08 33 34.
Whether you are an individual or a business, whether you need a single service or annual contract, we can help you.
Our services :
- Grass cutting
- Hedge trimming
- Tree maintenance
- Leaf collection
- Waste recycling as compost and mulch
- Advice on best practices and ecological techniques
- Soil ammendment
- Permaculture gardening and biodiversity
- Reduction of weeding
- A watchful eye over the winter period
We work with the “agrément services à la personne”. For those who live and pay taxes in France there is a reduction of 50% on your outgoings. (déduction fiscale de 50% des sommes investies). For quotes or further information, Contact Dan on 06 04 08 33 34.